Sunday 8 May 2011

Baby babble?

I was having a chat with a friend the other day about the words toddlers first learn to use that they say over and over again :-)

Apparently these are the words they hear the most and I think this gives you a good idea of what the parents say the most in their home. Does your toddler have potty mouth like mummy or Daddy? Or say an unusual word because you use it a lot?

Here is Ethan's baby babble:MaMa,DaDa,NanNan,ballBall,oh Dear,ooooh,lily,car,baloo(Waybaloo) and no Effy!

So am I guilty of having the TV on far too much in my home, clearly replacing "oh s*it" with "oh dear" is working :-) but how much do I really say it? I must always be saying "no Effy" But since he is up to mischief everyday no surprises there!

So what does your baby say? Does his/her words relate in anyway to what you say at home and if so what do you think it says about you? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment