Wednesday 4 May 2011

Domestic Goddess..........not!

I asked my hubby for a sewing machine for my birthday.......yes a sewing machine.

I got it early and have no idea how to use the damn thing, I am thinking now I should have asked for the lovely pair of shoes I have had my eye on for a while! #shoeaholic

My intentions were good I was given some lovely fabric and thought it would be nice to make some bedding for Ethan. However the instructions may as well be written in French as they make no sense what so ever ;-(

If I can ever figure the damn thing out I will upload photos of the finished product! It might be a while so if anyone can help me please get in touch!

I get the feeling I am always destined to be the Undomestic goddess!!! Which is not a bad thing considering there are not enough hours in the day anyway X x

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I did alevel textiles and I've forgotten how to use a sewing machine they can be really complicated! You could ring your local textile shop they maybe able to show u how to set it up or an independent sewing machine shop. That sounds like lovely idea making bedding that no one else will have xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good idea Keeley I will take it to the local sewing shop :-) damn thing is driving me nuts. If I get anywhere and actually make anything I will share some pics. Xx

    ReplyDelete