Friday 27 May 2011

Mummy rant! Toddler or teenager?

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Ethan is driving me mad, my days consists of hearing Mamama over and over again which alone is cute, but closely followed by the winging and screwed up face!

I have a stalker!!!! he clings on to my feet with dear life and his little body slides across the wooden floor with me everywhere.

I nip to the loo and he is there by my feet waiting!

I cannot sit on the sofa for more than 30 seconds without him pulling himself up and crying until I let him sit with me.

He even crawls off when he doesn't get his own way with his head hanging down at the floor all depressed.

At first this was cute but now I count down the hours until his bed time. please let this be a phase,please let this be a phase!

Mummy rant over, I love him dearly but I think I am in desperate need of some me time!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :-)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment